Computer Graphics 2018
About Computer Graphics 2018
The Euroscicon welcomes you for our 6th International conference on Computer Graphics, Animation & Computer-Aided Design (Computer Graphic 2018) to be held on June 18-19, 2018 at London, UK. We are truly happy to invite all the participants like scientists, researchers, educators, professionals, practitioners, animators, graphic designers, software developers, artists and students with their innovative ideas and creativity.
The Computer Graphic 2018 conference will provide two days discussion on research in the Computer Graphic history, technologies, and trends of computer graphics, Computer Animation and games catered to industry professionals and academic communities worldwide.
This conference Consist of Oral presentations, Poster Presentations, Workshops/Symposiums, Young Researcher Forums to discuss the current trends, challenges, regulatory matters and future opportunities of Computer Graphics, Animation & computer-Aided Design.
In this conference from both Industry and academia are participating to discuss the advancements and challenges in the sector of Computer Animation, Computer Graphics, Industry Of Animation, Game Design, Modeling, Simulation, Rendering, Visualization, 3D printing and ect.
Why Attend the Conference
Euroscicon is the best place to experience the evolution of Computer Graphics and interactive techniques. Meet and interact with the creators of the international excellence in research, animation, graphics, software, Visualization, hardware, games, and visual effects.
This conference provides Special workshop/ Symposium, B2B and interactive sessions, with industry Sponsors and Exhibitors.
This will be an excellent opportunity to explore the dynamic innovations in the Computer Graphics & Computer Animation world.
This event will provide an opportunity to build and expand your network with various people and gives chance to make collaboration with other universities and research labs. It also helps you to meet the experts in the relevant field of study. This conference plays a major role in your business development and maximizes the profit.
Some other benefits that include attending the conference are:
- Access to some of the most respected and renowned experts in the field
- Free access to the exhibition running alongside the conference
- Enhance your career prospects from the educational content of the conference
- Learn from the experts who lead the training workshops
Best Animation Studios are:
- Pixar, Emeryville, CA
- Walt Disney Animation Studios, Burbank, CA
- DreamWorks Animation Glendale, CA
- Industrial Light & Magic, San Francisco, CA
- Studio Ghibli, Koganei, Tokyo, Japan
- Framestore, London, England
- Double Negative, Fitzrovia, London
- Sony Pictures Imageworks , British Columbia, Canada
- Rising Sun Pictures, Adelaide, Australia
Who should attend?
- Associations Heads
- Computer Graphics and Animation Professors
- Junior/Senior research fellows from Universities
- Members of association
- Eminent Scientists from computer Science
- Directors of companies
The above mentioned specified people working in the arena of computer graphics and animations in the field of:
- Programmers in Computer Graphics
- Bussiness people from Animation Industry
- Game Design & Development
- Gamification and Social Game Mechanics
- Imaging and Image Processing
- Rendering in Computer Graphics
- Visualization & 3D Printing
- 3D Web Technology
- Experts in Computer Aided Designs(CAD)
- 3d Animation
- 2d Animation
- Web Designing
- Vfx (Visual effects)
- Digital Marketing
- Weather forecasting
- Simulation of electrical circuits
- Imulation of other computers is emulation.
- Design of complex systems such as aircraft and also logistics systems.
- Robot simulators for the design of robots and robot control algorithms
- Modeling car crashes to test safety mechanisms in new vehicle models.
- Design of industrial processes, such as chemical processing plants
Computer Graphics Market Overview
- The chart shows us the global vedio game market in social and casual gaming from 2012 to 2021.
2. Computer graphic audience and participants:
- The above pie chart represents the Computer graphic audience and participants in the world wide.
- Amoung all the above mentioned participants., Researchers, students, academicians and animators are playing a wide role.
- Visual computing interacts with the disciplines of computer science such as Image Processing, Computer Graphics, Visualization, video processing, and augmented and virtual reality.
- Computing market is expected to grow from USD 4.19 Billion in 2013 to USD 22.02 Billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 22.59% between 2015 and 2020.
5. Global vedio game market growth, 2014 to 2018:
- The above chart shows the growth of the vedio game market from the years 2014 to 2016.
Birkbeck, University of London | Brunel University | University London | Goldsmiths, University of London | Imperial College London | King's College London | Kingston University | London Metropolitan University | London School of Economics | London South Bank University | Queen Mary University of London | Royal Holloway, University of London | SOAS, University of London | St George's, University of London | University College London | University of East London | University of Greenwich | University of West London | University of Westminster | University of the Arts London
Bournemouth University | University of Portsmouth | University of Kent | Sheffield Hallam University | UCL (University College London) | University for the Creative Arts | University of Bath | University of Northampton | University of Bradford | Aberystwyth University | University of East Anglia UEA | University of Portsmouth | Southampton Solent University | Barnet and Southgate College
National University of Singapore (NUS) | University of Hong Kong | Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU) | Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) | KAIST - Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology | City University of Hong Kong | The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) | Peking University | Seoul National University | Tsinghua University, China | Tsinghua University, China | Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Australian National University. Canberra, Australia | Billy Blue College of Design. Australia campus locations: Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney | Central TAFE. Australia campus locations in East Perth and University. South Bank, Australia | Raffles College of Design and Commerce. North Sydney, Australia | RMIT University. Melbourne, Australia | Swinburne University of Technology. Hawthorn, Australia | Ringling College of Art and Design – Sarasota, Florida | Carnegie Mellon University's Graphics Lab – Pittsburgh, PA | University of Melbourne. Victoria, Australia | Algonquin College. Ottawa, Canada | Emily Carr University of Art and Design. Vancouver, Canada | Ontario College of Art and Design. Toronto, Canada | SAE Institute Paris. Paris, France
Sheridan - Oakville, Canada | California Institute of the Arts (CalArts) – Valencia, California | Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) –Atlanta, Savannah and Hong Kong | Gobelins – France | Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) – Rhode Island | The Maryland Institute College and Art (MICA) – Maryland | Digital Animation and Visual Effects School (DAVE) – Orlando, Florida | School of Visual Arts (SVA) – New York, NY | Bournemouth University – Dorset, England | Animation Mentor - Emeryville, CA | Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) – Cambridge, MA | Vancouver Film School (VFS) – Vancouver, Canada | Boston University Center for Digital Imaging Arts – Boston, MA | University of Southern California (USC) – California, USA | Capilano University – Vancouver, BC | Massachusetts College of Art and Design (MassArt) – Massachusetts, USA | Seneca College – Toronto, Canada | Vancouver Institute of Media Arts (VanArts) – Vancouver, Canada
Science & Engineering Research Support soCiety (SERSC), South Korea | Science & Engineering Research Support soCiety (SERSC), South Korea | IVRPA International Virtual Realit Science & Engineering Research Support soCiety (SERSC), South Korea | Science & Engineering Research Support soCiety (SERSC), South Korea | IVRPA International Virtual Re y Photography Association, USA | British Computer Society, UK | Greek Association of Image Processing and Digital Media, Greece | Association of Pattern Recognition (APRP), Portuguese | Israel Association for Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Israel | International Imaging Industry Association I3A, USA | European Association for Computer Graphics, Switzerland | European Association for Computer Graphics, Switzerland | Belarusian Association for Image Analysis & Recognition, Belarus | Computer Graphics Society (CGS), Switzerland | International Society Of Dynamic Games, Finland
Seed Animation Studio - London UK | Blue Zoo Animation Studio | Jellyfish Pictures Ltd | Mummu Animation Studio | Passion Animation Studios | Smart Party | STUDIO AKA | Sliced Bread Animation | Imaginar Ltd | Jellyfish Animation Ltd
Pentagram, London | Landor, San Francisco | Meta Design, San Francisco | The Chase, Manchester | Charlie Smith Design, London | Happy Cog, New York | Chermayeff & Geismar & Haviv, New York | Saffron Brand Consultants, Madrid | Mucho, Barcelona | A Practice for Everyday Life, London | Spin, London | SocioDesign, London | Only, Leeds | Made by Alphabet, Manchester | Triboro, Brooklyn | DIA, New York | Franklyn, Brooklyn | Hey, Barcelona | Dessein, Perth | Tota,l Identity Group, Amsterdam | Experimental Jetset, Amsterdam | Casa Rex, São Paulo | Brandient, Bucharest, Singapore | ID & B, Cape Town | Eat Creative, Tokyo | Essen, Stockholm | Bedow, Stockholm | Fable, Republic of Singapore | Bravo, Singapore